Better Value that Includes 400 Horsepower
Infiniti Q60 starts at $41,750.00
Is the Infiniti Q60 all new for 2021?
No, production for the first generation began in 2014 and previously known as the G37. The 2021 now marks the fourth generation (2nd generation as the Q60) with a redesign in 2018. However, 2021 brings some new changes to the The Red Sport 400. It is now equipped with power-folding exterior mirrors and revised carbon-fiber trim. Color options now also include Slate Gray and Grand Blue.
Infiniti Q60 Trim levels
Infiniti Q60 is offered in six trim levels:
- Pue AWD
- Luxe AWD
- Red Sport 400
- Red Sport 400 AWD (as tested)
The Red Sport 400 is the high available trim. My test vehicle was equipped several carbon fiber exterior optional trim, including rear deck-lid spoiler, outside mirrors, fog lamp finisher and fender vents.
What is the Infiniti Q60 warranty?
- 6-year/70,000-mile powertrain
- 4-year /60,000-mile basic coverage
- 24-hour roadside assistance
What engine comes with the Infiniti Q60?
3.0 -liter V6 Twin Turbo 400 HP (2997cc) 24-valve engine
The 3.0L turbocharged V6 produces an impressive 400 HP with 350 lb-ft of torque. This same engine is available on all trim levels. However, the Red Sport is the only trim level producing 400 HP. The Pure and Luxe trim levels produce 300 HP with 295 lb-ft of torque.
Engine is mated to a 7-speed Automatic Transmission.
What are the interior features of the Infiniti Q60?
Very fine interior, perhaps more than expected from an entry level luxury car. High quality fit and finish materials with upgraded leather upholstery, including leather wrapped steering wheel. Some functions include: Heated front seats and steering wheel, and a power-adjustable steering wheel.
An 8-inch touchscreen with a 7-inch touchscreen positioned below provide all infotainment display that can also be controlled by a rotary controller on the center console. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard on all trims, plus satellite radio capability. My test car had the optional A 13-speaker Bose system and Wi-Fi hotspot.
How does the Infiniti Q60 drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, Definitely not the ideal family car, but also not meant to be, and to be fair, Infiniti solved that with the four door version – the Q50. However, I still managed well from a space and cargo perspective. As a 6’3 driver I found the comfort I needed for daily use.
As a car enthusiast, 400 HP, AWD, carbon fiber trim, paddle shifters, 20-inch wheels and two doors. This is what enthusiast cars are made of. Impressive power at what seems effortless made for a lot of fun. The car feels solid, handling was tight despite the adaptive steering and it has looks to match.
A segment with strong competitors! The Q60 offers a lot of standard features that others don’t. The V6 Twin Turbo engine being perhaps the most prominent. This means value and value is a strong factor when deciding your next luxury/sports car. It as to be a contender if you’re in the market. It is hard to ignore the looks, performance, technology and trusted reliability.
Infiniti Q60 standard Features
- 400-HP 3.0L V6 Twin Turbo Engine
- Infiniti Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- 7-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shifters
- 20-inch Aluminum-Alloy Sport Wheels
- Sport Brakes with Red Painted Calipers
- Fast Ratio Electronic Power Steering
- Remote Engine Start
- LED Headlights & Fog Lights
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Power Moonroof
- Power, Heated Outside Mirrors with Integrated LED Turn Signal
- Leather-Wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel
- Homelink Garage Door Control
- Advanced Climate Control System
- Leather-Appointed Seats
- Infinity InTouch Dual HD Display System
- Navigation with MapCare & Premium Traffic
- Bose 16-Speaker Premium Audio System
- Apple Carplay
- Android Auto
- Siri Eyes Free
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Automatic Collision Notification
- Emergency Call
- High Beam Assist
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Backup Collision Intervention
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
*Features available with Red Sport 400 AWD trim
For more information about the Infiniti Q60 visit: