Compact SUV with Big Attitude
Kona N Line prices start at $25,850.00.
Is the Hyundai kona n line all new in 2022?
Yes, Hyundai has given the Kona a redesigned exterior and interior for the 2022, as well as a new front-end treatment. New wheel designs, updated exterior lighting elements, a new wide-mouth grille, and faux front and rear skid plates are all new styling features. A new sporty N Line trim has been added to the lineup with a 195-hp version of the turbocharged 1.6-liter engine.
HYUNDAI Kona n line Trim levels
The Hyundai Kona N Line is offered in four trim levels:
- N Line (as tested)
MSRP as tested $29,790.00 including destination charges.
What is the HYUNDAI kona n line warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5 year/60,000-mile New Vehicle Warranty
- 7 year/Unlimited-mile Anti-Preformation Warranty
- 5 year/Unlimited-mile roadside assistance
- 3 year/36,000-mile Complementary maintenance
What engine comes with the Hyundai kona n line?
The SE and SEL are offered with a 2.0-liter MPI four cylinder engine producing 147 horsepower. The Limited and N Line trim levels have a 1.6L turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine with 195 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque.
SE and SEL trim levels are mated to a 6-speed automatic and the N Line with the 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission automatic transmission.
What are the interior features of the HYUNDAI kona n line?
Hyundai’s designers managed the tough task of bringing the charm of the Kona’s exterior design to the cabin while maintaining comfort and convenience. Quality materials, good ergonomics, and comfortable seats feel grown up and refined but not out of step with the Kona’s funkadelic outward appearance. The steering wheel is wrapped with nicely grained leather with contrast stitching and offers integrated controls for cruise control and audio settings.
10.25 inches is the size of the digital cluster, but speed is also visible through the head-up-display. The infotainment screen adds an additional 10.25-inch of digital display. Harman/Kardon makes the sound with an eight-speaker setup, ready for users to hookup via bluetooth.
How does the HYUNDAI kona n line?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, It’s a small crossover, I don’t believe family was the main focus for the Kona, as it really targets a much younger demographic. However, I was very comfortable using it to take my two daughters to school. The car is not very large, but the interior is very well thought out, practical and spacious.
As a car enthusiast, N line gives the cosmetics both inside and out the right touch and hint of “something special”. The 1.6L Turbocharged engine makes it fun to accelerate. It is also a great handling car provided it’s a crossover. Lastly the exterior color of ‘Blue Wave’
I’m very impressed with the refreshed look. Love the N line exclusive features, comfort, sportiness, saftey and all so well down below $30K! The Kona makes a lot of sense for those seeking the small crossover category.
Hyundai kona n line features
- 1.6L turbocharged 4 cylinder engine with GDI
- 7-Speed EcoShift Dual-Clutch Transmission, Drive mode select
- Wireless Device Charging
- AM/FM/HD Radio Audio System, Dual Front USB Outlets
- SiriusXM Radio
- Blue Link Connected Services
- Blue Link Remote Start (3 year complimentary)
Comfort & Convenience
- N Line Exlusive 18″ Alloy Wheels
- N Line Exclusive Front and Rear Fascias
- N Line Exterior and Interior Badging
- N Line Sport Combination Seating
- Red Interior Accents: Alloy Sport Pedals
- Twin-Tip Exhaust; Body Color Cladding
- Automatic On/Off Headlights: LED Daytime Running Lights
- Roof Side Rails
- Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Proximity Key with Push Start
- Hyundai Digital Key
- Power Driver Seat with Height Adjustment
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat with Center Armrest
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel with Audio, Cruise & Phone Controls
- 10.24-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- 10.25-Inch Color Touchscreen Audio Display
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Rear View Monitor with Parking Guidance
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Following Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Safe Exit Warning
- Downhill Brake Control: Hillstart Assist Control
- Front, Front Side & Side-Curtain Airbags/ with Rollover Sensors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Individual Tire Indicator
*Features available with Kona N Line trim as tested.
For more information about the Hyundai Kona N Line, please visit