The best of both worlds…
Santa FE prices start at $32,250.00.
Is the Hyundai Santa FE all new for 2022?
No, 2021 was a whole new platform and facelift. However, 2022 does bring us the Plugin Hybrid, but will be limited to certain states at first. The Santa Fe is a mid-size SUV with two row seating for five. The exterior is a bold and handsome design. I believe the hybrid truly is the best of both worlds as it does have some full electric capabilities (for the plugin Hybrid only).
HYUNDAI Santa FE Trim levels
The Hyundai Santa FE is offered in four trim levels:
- Blue Hybrid
- SEL Premium Hybrid
- SEL Convenience PHEV
- Limited Hybrid
- Limited PHEV
MSRP for Hybrid starts at $34,300.00.
What is the HYUNDAI Santa FE warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 10 year/100,000-mile Hybrid System Components Warranty
- 10 year/100,000-mile Hybrid Battery Warranty
- 7 year/unlimited-mile Anti-perforation Warranty
- 5 year/unlimited-mile roadside assistance
- 3 year/36,000-mile Complementary maintenance
What engine comes with the Hyundai Santa FE Hybrid?
All Hybrid trim levels come standard with the 1.6L turbocharged GDI 4-cylinder Hybrid engine producing 178 horsepower and 195 Ib.-ft of torque. The electric motor produces the equivalent of 59 horsepower for a total of 226 combined horsepower.
All trim levels are mated to a 6-speed automatic with SHIFTRONIC.
What are the interior features of the HYUNDAI Santa FE?
A nice, sophisticated, and contemporary cabin. Very impressive fit and finish throughout with a lot of attention to detail.
An elevated bridge style center console/control center has most function of the vehicle well concentrated. It also serves for additional storage space below. The possibility of all the technology you could possibly want is available, including Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Infotainment is displayed via 10.25 inch color touchscreen, but that is not the only display screen. A 12.3 inch digital instrument cluster shows all vital functions of the car.
The cabin is spacious and sits five comfortable passengers with 36.4 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats for cargo. Space nearly doubles to 72.1 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
How does the HYUNDAI Santa FE Drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, It’s the Mid-Size line up. I think a small family is kept in mind for the segment, but the versatility and comfort it brings is equally as important. It’s an ideal size for a family of four and accommodates well to everyones needs, especially in the device category. The car provides 12V outlets, front and rear USB outlets, wireless device charing and a 115 volt power outlet. It’s a spacious and quiet cabin.
As a car enthusiast, My first impression after only driving a few yards was how solid the car felt. The car gave me a sensation as it was planted to the ground. It does not feel heavy on payload like other Hybrid cars I have driven. The exterior is attractive, the interior is welcoming and comfortable. As an enthusiast I was feeling very good.
The Hybrid line up brings a lot of trim levels for all bugets. I think that is important because it shows the efforts of hyundai in the hybrid segment and the advancements in the technology. I don’t believe there is another automaker with so many Hybird models and trims within the models.
Several features found on Hyundai Santa FE Hybrid’s
- 1.6L turbocharged 4 cylinder engine with GDI and electric motor
- 6-Speed Transmission with SHIFTRONIC
- Electronic Parking Brake: Hill start/Downhill Brake Control
- Idle, Stop & Go (ISG): HTRAC All-Wheel Drive
- 19″ Alloy Wheels
- LED Auto Headlights, DRLs Taillight andInterior Lights
- Premium Accent Front Grille, Privacy Rear Glass
- Power Folding Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Rain Sensing Variable Intermittent Front Windshield Wipers
- Roof Side Rails
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Satin Chrome Exterior Door Handles
Comfort & Convenience
- Premium Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces, Premium Door Trim
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel and Rear Seats
- Memory 8-way power Driver Seat with Lumbar Support & Cushion Extension
- Power Passenger Seat 60/40 Split 2nd Row Fold-flat Seats
- Power Release 2nd Row Seats
- Power Door Locks and Windows with Front & Rear Auto Down/Up
- Air Conditioning Rear Air Vents
- Dual Auto Temp Control: Rear Side Windows Sunshades
- Tilt & Telescoping Steering Wheel with Audio/Cruise/Phone Controls
- Proximity Key with Push Button Start
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Hands Free Smart Lift gate. Cargo Area Underfloor Storage
- 10.25 Navigation with Android Auto & Apple Carplay
- AM/FM/HD Radio, Sirius XM, 12V Power Outlets
- Harman Kardon Premium Auto System, Rear Seat Quite Mode
- Dual FR and RR USB Outlets, Bluetooth Hands Free System
- 12.3 LCD Digital Instrument Cluster, Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror with Homelink, 115-Volt AC Power Outlet, Wireless Device Charging
- Hyundai Digital Key, Remote Smart Park Assist
- Full Color Heads up Display
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist: Sage Exit Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist: High Beam Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist: Immobilizer
- Lane Keeping Assist: Driver Attention Warning
- Ultrasonic Rr Occupant Alert: Smart Cruise Control with Stop & GO
- Lane Following Assist. Highway Drive Assist
- Surround ViewMonitor: Blind View Monitor
For more information about the Hyundai Santa FE Hybrids , please visit www.hyundaiusa.com