Santa FE PHEV prices start at $47,305.00 in Limited Trim
Is the Hyundai Santa FE all new as of 2022?
No, The Santa Fe is a well regarded name plate and one we are well familiar with given it’s 20 years of production. 2021 brought on a whole new facelift, in fact it was a whole new platform. 2022 adds XTR as an additional trim level. The Santa Fe is a mid-size SUV with two row seating for five. The exterior is a bold and handsome design. The Calligraphy is the new name for the top tier trim level.
HYUNDAI Santa FE Trim levels
The Hyundai Santa FE is offered in four trim levels:
- Limited (As tested)
MSRP as tested $47,515.00 not including destination charges.
What is the HYUNDAI Santa FE warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5 year/60,000-mile New Vehicle Warranty
- 5 year/unlimited-mile roadside assistance
- 3 year/36,000-mile Complementary maintenance
What engine comes with the Hyundai Santa FE PHEV?
The PHEV is powered by the turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4, 178 hp, 195 lb-ft + AC motor, 90 hp, 224 lb-ft (combined output: 261 hp; 12.4-kWh lithium-ion battery pack; 3.6-kW onboard charger). Transmission is a 6-speed automatic.
What are the interior features of the HYUNDAI Santa FE?
I have always been impressed with the fit and finish of the Santa Fe. The materials and design will literally make you say “wow”. Nappa leather, diamond color stitched leather, alcantara A pillars and headliner and leather wrapped steering wheel not just give you the sense of luxury, you are in luxury.
An elevated bridge style center console/control center has most function of the vehicle well concentrated. It also serves for additional storage space below. The Calligraphy beings all the technology you could possibly want, including Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Infotainment is displayed via 10.25 inch color touchscreen, but that is not the only display screen. A 12.3 inch digital instrument cluster shows all vital functions of the car.
The cabin is spacious and sits five comfortable passengers with 36.4 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats for cargo. Space nearly doubles to 72.1 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
How does the HYUNDAI Santa FE Drive PHEV?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, It’s the Mid-Size line up. I think a small family is kept in mind for the segment, but the versatility and comfort it brings is equally as important. It’s an ideal size for a family of four and accommodates well to everyones needs, especially in the device category. The car provides 12V outlets, front and rear USB outlets, wireless device charing and a 115 volt power outlet. It’s a spacious and quiet cabin. PHEV will average 32 mpg on the highway.
As a car enthusiast, My first impression after only driving a few yards was how solid the car felt. The car gave me a sensation as it was planted to the ground. It’s the same sensation the comes with high-end luxury cars. The exterior is attractive, the interior is welcoming and comfortable. As an enthusiast I was feeling very good.
The santa FE phev is an excellent option for a ‘best of both worlds’ option for this segment. I do think it’s a lot of car that gets the job done for under $50K.
Hyundai Santa FE PHEV features
- DOHC 16-valve inline-4, 178 hp, 195 lb-ft + AC motor, 90 hp, 224 lb-ft (combined output: 261 hp; 12.4-kWh lithium-ion battery pack; 3.6-kW onboard charger).
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Electronic Parking Brake: Hill start/Downhill Brake Control
- Idle, Stop & Go (ISG): HTRAC All-Wheel Drive
- 19″ Alloy Wheels
- LED Auto Headlights, DRLs Taillight andInterior Lights
- Premium Accent Front Grille, Privacy Rear Glass
- Power Folding Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Rain Sensing Variable Intermittent Front Windshield Wipers
- Roof Side Rails
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Satin Chrome Exterior Door Handles
Comfort & Convenience
- Premium Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces, Premium Door Trim
- Calligraphy Exclusive Headliner: Perforated Leather Steering Wheel
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel and Rear Seats
- Memory 8-way power Driver Seat with Lumbar Support & Cushion Extension
- Power Passenger Seat 60/40 Split 2nd Row Fold-flat Seats
- Power Release 2nd Row Seats
- Power Door Locks and Windows with Front & Rear Auto Down/Up
- Air Conditioning Rear Air Vents
- Dual Auto Temp Control: Rear Side Windows Sunshades
- Tilt & Telescoping Steering Wheel with Audio/Cruise/Phone Controls
- Proximity Key with Push Button Start
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Hands Free Smart Lift gate. Cargo Area Underfloor Storage
- 10.25 Navigation with Android Auto & Apple Carplay
- AM/FM/HD Radio, Sirius XM, 12V Power Outlets
- Harman Kardon Premium Auto System, Rear Seat Quite Mode
- Dual FR and RR USB Outlets, Bluetooth Hands Free System
- 12.3 LCD Digital Instrument Cluster, Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror with Homelink, 115-Volt AC Power Outlet, Wireless Device Charging
- Hyundai Digital Key, Remote Smart Park Assist
- Full Color Heads up Display
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist: Sage Exit Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist: High Beam Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist: Immobilizer
- Lane Keeping Assist: Driver Attention Warning
- Ultrasonic Rr Occupant Alert: Smart Cruise Control with Stop & GO
- Lane Following Assist. Highway Drive Assist
- Surround ViewMonitor: Blind View Monitor
*Features available with Santa FE PHEV trim as tested.
For more information about the Hyundai Santa FE PHEV , please visit www.hyundaiusa.com