A daring new design
Tucson prices start at $25,800.00.
Is the Hyundai Tucson limited all new as of 2022?
Yes, Hyundai has completely overhauled its lineup of SUV. Everything is a recent addition, including the creases on the bodywork and cascading headlight design, or has been redesigned. The interior has also been made more dynamic, with a center stack devoid of hard buttons and a shroudless digital instrument panel.
HYUNDAI tucson Trim levels
The Hyundai Tucson is offered in five trim levels:
- N Line
- Limited (as tested)
MSRP as tested $37,454.00 including destination charges.
What is the HYUNDAI Tucson warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 7 year/unlimited-mile Anti-perforation Warranty
- 5 year/60,000-mile New Vehicle Warranty
- 5 year/unlimited-mile roadside assistance
- 3 year/36,000-mile Complementary maintenance
What engine comes with the Hyundai Tucson?
The Tucson comes standard with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine producing 187-hp and 178 Ib.-ft. of torque and comes with an eight-speed automatic with SHIFTRONIC and either front or all-wheel drive.
A turbocharged 1.6-liter four will power hybrid and plug-in hybrid models, which will have a combined 227-hp and 261-hp. Both come with a six-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive is standard with the electrified powertrains.
What are the interior features of the HYUNDAI Tucson?
The new Tucson sports excellent ergonomics with abundance of interior space. A new simplistic, but modern dashboard design with a digital gauge display, a push-button shifter, and touch-sensitive control panel for the climate-control system and infotainment.
The Tucson come complete with all the technology you could possibly want, including Apple Carplay and Android Auto. It also comes standard with a 8.8-inch touchscreen that is integrated into the dashboard. The Tucson also comes with a digital key smartphone app, which provides lock and unlock features as well as an option for remote start.
How does the HYUNDAI Tucson limited Drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, It almost seems it is the perfect size for so many different occasions. It’s versatile size, both on the inside and out gives it that distinction. It’s comfortable, spacious and has the cargo space to take you anywhere. My children had no issues climbing in and out of the car.
As a car enthusiast, I would argue it’s one of the better looking designs in the segment. The 2.5L engine with 187hp I thought to be adequate. Functionality and technology was all there.
What you get for under $40K is impressive. Bang for the buck is the theme here. The tUCson Limited has nothing I would change. It’s all done with style and on a budget. Provided it’s a family car I also give compliments to the safety features and warranty.
Hyundai Tucson limited Calligraphy features
- Smartstream 2.5L turbocharged 4 cylinder engine with GDI and MPI
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with SHIFTRONIC Paddle Shifters
- Electronic Parking Brake: Hill start/Downhill Brake Control
- Idle, Stop & Go (ISG)
- Drive Mode Select: Shift-By-Wire
- HTRAC All-Wheel Drive
- 19″ Alloy Wheels Temporary Compact Spare Tire
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Premium Grille Finish & Premium LED Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic LED Headlights, High Beam Assist
- LED Tail Lamps, Rood Side Rails
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Bodycolor Rear Spoiler with LED Brake Light
Comfort & Convenience
- Leather Trimmed Seats: Driver’s Memory Seat
- Expanded Ambient Interior Lighting
- Dual Automatic Temperature Control
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Proximity Key with Push Button Start
- Power Driver’s Seat with Lumbar Support, Passenger Seat
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats: Heated Rear Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signals
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Illuminated Sunvisors with Sliding Arm Extender
- Tilt-and-Telescopic Steering with Audio. Cruise & Phone Ctrls
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate with Auto-Open
- Auto-Dimming Mirror with Homelink
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat with Recline & Center Armrest
- Hyundai Digital Key
- Rear Air Vents: Dual Rear USB Outlets
- 10.25-inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- 10.25-inch Navigation with Android Auto (TM) & Apple CarPlay (TM)
- Rearview Monitor with Parking Guidance
- Surround View Monitor: Blind View Monitor
- AM/FM/HD Radio Audio System
- Wireless Device Charging
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Dual Front USB Outlets: 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Remote Smart Park Assist
- SiriusXM Radio With 90 Day Trail: Not Available in AK &HI
- Blue link Connected Services 3-Years- Standard
- Blue Link Remote Start (3-year Complimentary Service)
- Full Tank of Fuel
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist: Lane Following Assist
- Driver Attention Warning: Rear Occupant Alert
- Safe Exit Warning: Parking Distance Warning – Front & Rear
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Control
- ABS with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution & Brake Assist
- Downhill Brake Control: Hillstart Assist Control
- Front, Front Side & Side-Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Individual Tire Indicator
*Features available with Tucson Limited trim as tested.
For more information about the Hyundai Tucson, please visit