Whole new generation
Infiniti QX60 starts at $48,850.00
Is the Infiniti QX60 all new for 2022?
Yes, 2022 brings a new generation for the QX60. It’s all new looks are built from the ground up and this three-row mid-size SUV appears to have grown in sophistication. It certainly feels more premium compared to the previous generation and the updates are quite attractive.
Infiniti QX60 Trim levels
Infiniti QX60 is offered in three trim levels:
- Pure AWD
- Luxe AWD
- Sensory AWD
- Autograph AWD (as tested)
Autograph is the highest premium trim level. It offers many standard features listed below. My test car had the optional premium paint. Finished in Moonbow Blue over Saddle Brown Semi-Aniline Lather-Appointed Seating (no additional cost). In my option a very bold, yet elegant and contemporary finish, both inside and out.
What is the Infiniti QX60 warranty?
- 6-year/70,000-mile powertrain
- 4-year /60,000-mile basic coverage
What engine comes with the Infiniti QX60?
All four trim levels come standard with the 6-cylinder engine producing 295 horsepower and 270 lb-ft torque.
Additionally, all trim levels are mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters as a standard feature.
What are the interior features of the Infiniti QX60?
A very up scale interior complements the exterior nicely. Great details throughout like white piping on the bucket seats, diamond stitched pattern interior including the dash, and soft Semi-Aniline Lather. This car offers luxury as expected, but still focused on the tons of practicality you would need in a 3rd row vehicle. Excellent cabin space both up front and rear passengers.
Big improvements in technology compared to precious generation. A single 12.3-inch touchscreen features wireless Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto. A additional 12.3-inch digital gauge display is optional, as is a 10.8-inch head-up display, available in my test vehicle. All QX60s also come with onboard Wi-Fi and optional 17-speaker Bose premium stereo system is available.
How does the Infiniti QX60 drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, It was built with family and practicality in mind. It has the technology and amenities one expects to have for a vehicle of this category. Simple improvements for me are the 2nd-row captain chairs, game changer in a three kid family dynamic (ask me how I know?). Cabin space is spacious and ergonomics made sense throughout the cabin.
As a car enthusiast, the interior design, feel, and even color make it a true luxury experience. I also like the naturally aspirated V6 producing nearly 300 horsepower, select Sport mode, use paddles, and all of a sudden it becomes a sporty experience!
A segment with strong competitors! The QX60 offers a very attractive up scale styling, both inside and out. It revolves around family lifestyle, but doesn’t forget about the passionate driver and I can appreciate that dedication from an automaker. Although it’s slightly pricer than the previous generation (expected for all cars), Infiniti still offers much more for less compared to other luxury SUV’s.
Infiniti QX60 Autograph Features
- 3.5-Liter V6
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Up to 6,000 Ib Tow Capacity
- Trailer Sway Control
- Tow Hitch
- Transmission Oil Cooler
- Tow Wiring Harness
- Tow Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- 20-Inch Aluminum-Alloy Wheel
- Intelligent Key with Remote Engine Start
- INFINITI 12.3-inch Dynamic Meter Display
- 10.8-Inch Head-up Display
- Power Panoramic Moonroof
- Roof Rails
- Power Folding, Heated, Auto Dimming, Outside Mirrors
- Motion-Activated Power Rear Liftgate
- Advanced Climate Control System
- Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Quilted Semi-Aniline, Lather-Appointed Seats, 1st and 2nd Row
- Power Heated, Ventilated, Massaging Front Seats
- 2nd-Row Heated Capitan Chairs
- 2nd-Row Removable Center Console
- Rear Door Sunshades
- INFINITI InTouch 12/3-Inch Interactive Display
- Navigation with MapCare & Premium Traffic
- Bose Performnce 17-Speaker Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- INFINITI InTouch Services
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto Leveling Function
- High Beam Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Blind Spot Warning
- Blind Spot Intervention
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Front Pre-Crash Seat Belts
- Hill Start Assist
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi link
- Steering Assist
- Speed Limit Assist
- Speed Adjust by Route
- Intelligent Cruise Control with Stop & Hold Auto Dimming Smart Rearview Mirror with Integrated Homelink Garage Door Control
*Features available with Autograph AWD trim
For more information about the Infiniti QX60 visit: