Infiniti QX80 starts at $70,600.00
Is the Infiniti QX80 all new for 2022?
No, 2021 was the introduction to the third generation of the QX80. However, 2022 does come with some favorable changes for this three row full-size luxury SUV. It now offers a new infotainment system and the prominent 12.3-inch touchscreen gives the center stack a new look. New (and expected) features include wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless smartphone charger. The new center look also includes a redesigned HVAC control panel with clean, simple functions.
Infiniti QX80 Trim levels
Infiniti QX80 is offered in three trim levels:
- Luxe 4WD
- Premium Select
- Premium Select 4WD
- Sensory 4WD (as tested)
As tested with MSRP of $87,985 including destination charge.
Sensory is the highest premium trim level for the QX80. A very elegant and upscale feel surrounds you, both from the exterior and interior.
What is the Infiniti QX80 warranty?
- 6-year/70,000-mile powertrain
- 4-year /60,000-mile basic coverage
What engine comes with the Infiniti QX80?
All three trim levels are powered by the 8-cylinder engine producing 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft torque.
Additionally, all trim levels are mated to a 7-speed Automatic Transmission with Adaptive Shift Control and manual shift mode with Downshift Rev-Matching
What are the interior features of the Infiniti QX80?
The QX80 is a large vehicle and that of course translates inside the cabin. Third row seating is standard. Second row captain seats are also standard, but a full bench is available. Ample space for storage especially with the third row folded. The experience is quiet and luxurious.
Technology is the most significant update to 2022. The infotainment system is updated by a single larger and more intuitive 12.3-inch touchscreen vs a dual screen set up compared to the 2021 model. This infotainment provides features like InTouch connectivity services as well as standard navigation, wireless Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay. All trim levels come with a 13-speaker Bose stereo, wireless device charging, charge ports that include four USB outlets. With the optional Theater package, it adds another USB port and a 120-volt outlet. My test car being a Sensory trim it offered the rear-seat entertainment system with two 8.0-inch screens fitted to the back of the front-seat headrests.
How does the Infiniti QX80 drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, A full-size, 3-row SUV has family written all over it. As per the usual, I use my press cars for daily life, and that consists of school drop offs, occasional pickups, and other family related activities. Needless to say it was an easy week in that regard. Driving the QX80 felt safe and comfortable for me and my precious cargo.
As a car enthusiast, Ultimately the QX80 is a luxury vehicle and although it does not necessarily need to be a family vehicle, you don’t need to loose your identity if it were. This truck represents a lifestyle and that is reminded to us in the details throughout. Fine trim, soft leather and big wheels make a statement. And lastly, lets not forget the 400hp V8.
Although the QX80 has been around for a few years without major changes I think it still plays a signifiant role in it’s segment. Full size, luxury and Japanese. It is a trusted, reliable, and capable.
Infiniti QX80 Sensory 4WD Features
- 400 Horsepower, 413 lb-ft Torque 5.6L V8 Engine
- Hydraulic Body Motion Control System
- Two Speed Transfer Case
- INFINTI All-Mode 4WD (Auto 4H, & 4L)
- Up to 8,500 lbs Two Integrated Class lV Tow Hitch with 7-pin Wiring Harness
- 22-inch Aluminum-Allow Wheels
- Remote Engine Start
- LED Headlight & Fog Lights
- Power Moonroof
- Roof Rails
- Power Folding, Heated, Outside Mirrors
- Power Rear Lift Gate
- Leather-Wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel
- Advanced Climate Control System
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Semi-Aniline Leather-Appointed Seating
- Power, Heated, & Ventilated Front Seats
- 2nd-Row Remote Tip-Up Seats
- 3rd-Row Power Reclining Seats
- INFNITI INTouch 12.3-Inch Interactive Display
- Navigation with MapCare & Premium Traffic
- Bose Performance 17-Speaker Audio System
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- INFINITI InTouch Services
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Dual Screen Rear Entertainment System
- High Beam Assist
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning
- Blind Spot Intervention
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lance Departure Prevention
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Front Pre-Crash Seat Belts
*Features available with Sensory 4WD trim
For more information about the Infiniti QX80 visit: