Carnival prices start at $32,100.00.
Is the Kia Carnival the new for 2021?
Yes, The Carnival is an all new new-plate, added to the Kia lineup for 2022. This MPV (multipurpose vehicle) is the successor to the Sedona minivan, which had been in production since 2002. The Carnival is a much stronger and lighter platform than its predecessor. Its very boxy design language is intended to mimic an SUV design, which it actually, does a very great job at accomplishing.
Test car finished in a spectacular and contemporary ceramic silver over tuscan umber
Kia Carnival Trim levels
The Kia Carnival is offered in a series of trim levels beginning with the:
- LX Seat Package
- SX (as tested)
- SX Prestige
The SX price starts at $41,100.00 as tested: MSRP was $41,595.00 not including destination charges.
What is the Kia Carnival warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.
- 5 year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty
- 5-year/100,000 mile limited anti-perforation warranty
- 5-year/60,000 mile roadside assistance plan
What engine comes with the Kia Carnival?
A 3.5L V6 Engine comes standard on all trim levels for the Carnival. The DOHC, 4-valves per cylinder engine produces 290 horsepower with 262 lb.-ft of torque.
Engine is mated to an 8-Speed automatic transmission, also standard.
What are the interior features of the Kia Carnival SX?
High-end fit and finish with a very contemporary look. Very spacious interior it has 40.2 cubic feet of cargo space. It has 6.3 cubic feet more cargo volume than its predecessor and at least 6.7 cubes more than any of its current competitors on the market, making it a Best-in-Class. The Carnival. It also has a Best-in-Class passenger room and sits up to eight occupants. The second row has luxury-style seating in terms of space and function. As the driver, you also have a very clear view of your 2nd-row passengers via the passenger view feature in the infotainment feature. Also, no need to yell at your passengers now with the easy one-click passenger talk function that amplifies your voice throughout the cabin.
Ergonomics and connivance are very present and more useful than ever before. There are eight USB charging ports available including the two in the rear display screens. Additionally, two household outlets and two 12-volt outlets. Including the wireless charging pad that comes standard on EX trim and above. This MPV allows you to charge up to 13 devices at once!
How does the Kia Carnival Drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, This MPV is set out to accomplish two main objectives. Family car is certainly number one. After experiencing (with three kids), you can’t deny the practicality of the vehicle. Everything about it is so well throughout where you can’t help but think “this was definitely designed by parents”. It tackles real life circumstances helping streamline your activities. It’s the ultimate parent resource on the road.
As a car enthusiast, 2nd objective: Everyone wants a minivan on the inside and a SUV on the outside. Kia gets it. They designed the interior for the kids and saved the exterior for the adults. Great boxy looks that actually do confuse for an SUV, 19″ black wheels, contemporary colors, and best of all a Best-in-Class 290HP V6 engine. Driving the Carnival is a treat, very smooth, adequate power delivery, direct steering where it’s not too firm or soft, and smooth suspension.
It is hard to go wrong with so many Best-in-classes. It wins with capabilities and performance. It seems like a win-win for all users of the Carnival. Most importantly it does it all with style and budget.
Kia Carnival SX features
- 3.5L Gas V6 Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Drive Mode Select (DMS)
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold.
- Smart Power Sliding Doors & Smart Power Liftgate
- Multi-MFR LED Headlamps w/High Beams Assist
- Heated Outside Mirrors wTurn Signal Indicators
- 19″ Machine Finished Alloy Wheels, Compact Spare
- Navigation System with 12.3″ Touchscreen & MapCare OVO Link (1 yr trail)
- SIRIUS XM capability
- Rear Occupant Alert with Ultasonic Sensors (ROS)
- USB Chargers for all three rows
- Passenger View & Passenger Talk
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay Smartphone Integration
- Wireless Phone Charger & SynTex Seating Trim
- 8-Pass Seating with 2nd-row Child Minding Seat
- Sliding and Removable 2nd-row Seats
- Power Driver’s Seat w/2way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Smart Key w/Push Button Remote Start
- Parking Distance Warning – Forward/Reverse
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
Safety/Driver Assist Technology
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags
- Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side & Full-Length Curtain Airbags
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Forward Collision Avoidance (Cyclist, Junction Turning)
- Blind-Spot Collision -Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Rear-Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCTA)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) & Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) & Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Smart Cruise Control w/Stop & Go (SCC w/S&G)
*Features available with SX trim.
For more information about the Kia Carnival, please visit www.kia.com.