Expanding choices and capabilities!
Prices start at $42,695.00
Is the KIA ev6 new for 2022?
Yes, the EV6 is Kia’s first dedicated EV. It features a sleek exterior and beautiful interior designs and it boasts some attractive range and charging specifications. The bold exterior of the EV6 showcases a sleek roofline and an aggressive front that Kia calls its Digital Tiger Face front. The rear window slopes down to a spoiler that houses a light bar that extends across the entirety of the back of the vehicle.
Tested kia ev6 gt-line rwd: suggested retail price of $53,405.00 including destination charge.
Kia ev6 Trim levels
The Kia EV6 is offered in a series of trim levels beginning with the:
- Light RWD
- Wind RWD
- Wind AWD
- GT-Line RWD (as tested)
- GT-Line AWD
What is the Kia ev6 warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- 10 year/100,000-mile limited battery warranty
- 5 year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty
- 5 year/60,000-mile roadside assistance
What engine comes with the kia ev6?
All trims come with an 168kW electric motor but feature two different lithium ion battery sizes. The smaller of which is a 58kWh battery that has a 167-horsepower and has an EPA-rated range of 232 miles. The larger 77.4kWh battery features 225-horsepower and an EPA-rated at up to 310 miles.
What are the interior features of the Kia eV6 gt-line?
Kia kept the interior of the EV6 modest when compared with the exterior but still managed to make it attractive and futuristic. Quality materials, spacious cabin and a beautiful gold accent that is placed throughout the cockpit. The cargo space includes 28 cubic feet of cargo space behind the back seat and 54 cubes total with the rear seats folded flat.
I was drawn to the 12-inch touchscreen monitor that offers Android Auto and Apple Carplay, which I did connect and used throughout the week. For someone who spends a lot of time driving, it is very convenient to have your texts read out loud. Additionally, the stereo can be upgraded to the Meridian unit with 14 speakers.
How does the Kia EV6 Drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, the car is extremely spacious, after all it is a large vehicle. I did use it in family environment, meaning three kids and a stroller. Certainly enough USB’s to go around, large cargo…with hatch. There is no doubt it’s family friendly.
As a car enthusiast, surprisingly it actually satisfied the enthusiast in me. First off there is nothing else like it on the road. I like to be distinctive and the flat paint definitely provided some of that touch. The car as we expect from EV’s is fast, hence fun. I love the fun interior patterns and ergonomics. Lastly, the best compliment of the week was when I asked if this was the new Ferrari! (true story).
The EV game is strong throughout, and I’m convinced Kia nailed it with the EV6. It checks off so many boxes, styling, comfort, performance, technology, safety, and price! Highly competitive. I thoroughly enjoyed the car from all aspects and quite frankly wouldn’t change anything about it.
Kia EV6 features
- 77.4kWh Lithium Ion Battery
- 168kW Electric Motor
- On-Board Power Generator
- Ultra-Fast DC Charging
- Electronic Parking Break with Auto Hold
- LED Headlamps with Auto Light Control
- Power Folding Heated Outside Mirrors with Turn Signals
- 19″Alloy Wheels with Black Finish
- Rear Privacy Glass and Rear Spoiler
- Towing Package Pre-Wiring
- Remote Smart Parking Assist
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Dual Panoramic 12.3 Displays with Navigation
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Meridian Premium Audio System
- Kia Connect
- SIRIUSXM with Free 3-months
- Navigation-Based Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Smart Key with Push Button & Remote Start
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Rear Vents
- Smart Power Tailgate
- WirelessPhone Charger
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Smart Key / Push to Start
- Remote Start
- Wireless Phone Charger*
- Nav Smart Cruise Control-Curve w/ Stop&Go*
- Highway Driving Assistant*
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags and Driver’s Knee Airbag
- Dual Front Seat-Mounted Airbags Side & Full-Length Curtain Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist & Lance Following Assist
- Parking Distance Warning – Forward / Reverse
- Safe Exit Assist & Highway Driving Assist
*Features available with GT-Line model.
For more information about the Kia EV6, please visit https://www.kia.com/us/en/ev6