Comfortably for families and their cargo
Telluride prices start at $33,390.00.
Is the KIA telluride new for 2022?
The 2022, Kia Telluride sports the company’s new logo on the newly redesigned grill, rear liftgate, and steering wheel cover. The SUV benefits from improved standard features for its bottom two trims, including a 10.3-inch touchscreen (replacing the old 8.0-inch unit) and fully automatic temperature control. Both models now come with semi-autonomous adaptive cruise control that even utilizes the navigation system to actively adjust the vehicle’s speed going into and out of corners.
As Tested kia telluride sx: suggested retail price of $49,120.00, including destination charge
Kia telluride Trim levels
The Kia Telluride is offered in four trim levels:
- SX (as tested)
The SX is the perfect for those seeking great value but also looking for a top of the line model.
What is the Kia Stinger warranty?
- 10 year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.
- 5 year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty
- 5 year/60,000-mile roadside assistance
What engine comes with the telluride?
3.8L Six-Cylinder Engine
Standard is a 3.8L Six-Cylinder Engine with 292 lb.- ft torque producing 291 horsepower.
It’s mated to an Electronically Controlled 8 Speed Automatic Transmission.
What are the interior features of the Kia telluride sx?
Telluride’s interior is comfortable and upscale. The build quality is excellent, and the materials are attractive. The SX comes with trim tops which are the fanciest options that include driver’s seat memory settings, a head-up display, heated and ventilated rear seats, a premium headliner, and nappa leather upholstery. Its cabin has plenty of space, especially for those sitting in the wayback seat. Throughout the cabin you can find ample amounts of interior storage.
Telluride has an infotainment system that features a 10.3-inch touchscreen with popular content that includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability along with numerous power points. Also available is a 10-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, a 110-volt power inverter, and wireless smartphone charging. With Driver Talk, which is available on the EX and SX trims, the driver’s voice is amplified through speakers in the back two rows to better communicate with any inattentive or unruly passengers.
How does the Kia telluride sx Drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, This a big SUV and the interior cabin makes good use of it’s size. It is designed for the modern family in mind with practical ergonomics throughout. A vehicle I would have zero hesitation driving on cross country trips given it’s level of comfort.
As a car enthusiast, I have to admit I like it’s a naturally aspirated V6. Again, it’s a big vehicle and with nearly 300 horsepower it more than adequate. I’m also a big fan of the looks and styling. The design is very bold and handsome, appropriate for woman and men drivers alike. It’s rich with details and reminds me of higher-end SUV’s.
An extremely strong contender in the space and easy to see why. Kia nailed the styling, performance, comfort, safety, warranty, and price! Seriously what else is missing?
Kia Telluride SX features as tested
Performance & Mechanicals
- 3.8L Gas Direct Injection (GDI) 6-Cylinder Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Active On-Demand All Wheel Drive
- Drive Mode Select
- Drive Modes (Eco, Smart, Comfort, Sport)
- 20-inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Headlights, Fog Lamps, Tail Lights
- Leather Seat Trim with Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- 10.25 Touchscreen with Navigation System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay Smartphone Integration
- Power Driver and Passenger Seat
- Side Window Curtains on Rear Doors
- UVO link
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Remote Controls
- Smart Key with Push Button Start
- Rear Seat Temperature-Adjustable Vents
- Front & Rear Automatic Climate Control With Auto Defogger
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags
- Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side & Full-Length Curtain Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
- Parking Distance Warning
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Safe Exit Assist & Highway Driving Assist
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane Keeping Assist & Lane Following Assist
- Rear Occupant Alert with Ultrasonic Sensors
*Features available with Telluride SX.
For more information about the Kia Telluride, please visit www.kia.com.