Supercar performance, with an affordable price tag.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray prices start at $65,895.00
Is the Chevrolet Corvette all new for 2023?
No. The Chevy Corvette, part of the ‘C8’ generation, made its debut in the summer of 2019, with vehicles hitting the roads in 2020. Since its introduction, each production year has seen incremental changes and improvements. The 2023 version introduces a limited 70th Anniversary model, only available on the 3LT trim. This edition is offered in both coupe and convertible body styles and features exterior enhancements such as special dark-finish aluminum wheels with 70th Anniversary center caps, red brake calipers, and unique exterior badging. Additionally, the 2023 model year includes updates like new 20-inch wheel designs, optional black tailpipes, Stealth Aluminum interior trim, and an Adrenaline Red Dipped cabin theme, covering the dash and door panels in red upholstery.
Corvette Trim levels
The Corvette is offered in four trim levels:
- 2LT (as tested)
- 70th Anniversary
MSRP as tested $91,600.00 including destination charges.
The Z51 performance package is available for all trims and is essential, as it incorporates all the top-notch performance-oriented components of the Corvette.
What is the Corvette warranty?
- 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty
- 5-year /60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
What engine comes with the Corvette?
6.2L V8 DI ENGINE
All four trim levels offer the 6.2L V8 as the only engine option. The engine produces 490 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque. 495 horsepower is obtainable through the Z51 Performance Package which includes a dual-mode performance exhaust.
Engine is mated to an 8-speed dual clutch transmission.
What are the interior features of the Corvette Stingray?
The interior design maximizes the driver-focused concept, maintaining the Corvette as a pure two-seater. The futuristic interior comes with premium materials such as leather, genuine metal trim, and faux suede, featuring a stitched headliner. Despite being a sports car, the cabin offers notable spaciousness. What sets it apart from typical sports cars is the generous cargo space. Chevrolet claims that it can accommodate two sets of golf clubs, a claim I find credible given this is a sports car.
The new Corvette uses Chevrolet’s Infotainment 3 Plus system, which features an 8.0-inch touchscreen with Bluetooth audio streaming, a 4G LTE mobile hotspot, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability. The system is easy to use and quick to respond to commands.
How does the corvette stingray Drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, by default, I like to give my reviews a family use perspective. In this case, it is not designed for transporting children. However, cargo space is more than adequately provided it’s a pure sports car. Best of all my six-year-old loved getting dropped off at school in the convertible Corvette. That makes it perfect.
As a car enthusiast, The Corvette is an American icon. I love how Chevy, is evolving with the car. It’s obvious the C8 brings changes the Corvette world has never seen before, so how do you make something great even better? Somehow Chevy has pulled it off. The car is designed around enthusiasts (and they are hardcore), and it delivers everything as promised.
The C8 Corvette can’t be ignored as a contender for its segment. The car has killer looks, technology, and even more important, impressive performance figures. By the way, if you try to find something else that gives you everything the Corvette gives you it will nearly be impossible at this price range.
corvette Stingray Coupe 2LT as tested
Performance & Mechanical Features
- Wheels 19″ Front, 20″
- All season Performance Tires
- Stability & Traction Control
- Driver Mode Selector
- Valet Mode
- Z51 Performance Package
- Rear Axle, Performance Ratio
- High Performance Tires
- Spoiler, Low Rear
- Z51 Performance Suspension
- Electronic Limited Slip Diff
- Z51 Performance Brakes W/Z51 Logo On Calipers
- Heavy Duty Cooling System
- Performance Exhaust
- Front Lift Adjustable Height Memory
- Z51 Performance Suspension W/Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- 20-Spoke Bright Machined-Face Forged Aluminum Wheels
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium with Navigation 8″ Diag HD Color Touchscreen, Voice Recognition Bluetooth Audio Streaming Vehicle Apps And Personalization Capable
- Bose Performance Series 14 Speaker Audio System
- Driver Customizable Info Center, 12″ Diag Color Display
- Keyless Open And Start
- Remote Vehicle Start
- SiriusXM Capable
- OnStar(R) Service & WI-FI (R) Hotspot Capable
- Wireless Apple Carplay & Android Auto
- Performance Date And Video Recorder
- Universal Home Remote
- Wireless Charging For Devices
- Head-Up Display
- 8-Way Power GT2 Bucket Seats
- Floor Console W/USB Ports
- Heated & Ventilated Seats
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Power Heated Outside Adjust Power Folding Mirrors
- HD Front/Rear Vision Cameras (Front Camera Is Curb View)
- Rear Park Assist
- Enhanced Theft Deterrent System
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert
*Features available with 2LT trim
For more information about the Chevrolet Corvette visit