The most accommodating and luxurious passenger vehicle
Denali Ultimate starts at $93,255.00
Is the GMC Yukon all new for 2023?
Yes, the 2023 Yukon adds a new trim to its lineup the Denali Ultimate the one I tested. This top of the line model boasts a range of luxurious features, such as Alpine Umber leather upholstery, 16-way power-adjustable front seats with massage capabilities, open pore wood trim, and a high-quality 18-speaker Bose stereo system. Adding to its sleek appearance, the Denali Ultimate is adorned with darkened chrome detailing on its grille and exterior panels and sits atop unique 22-inch wheels. As an optional extra, GM’s Super Cruise hands-free driving mode is available, making highway driving even smoother and more convenient.
GMC Yukon Trim levels
The Yukon is offered in five trim levels:
- Denali Ultimate (as tested)
The ‘Denali’ trim is attached to the highest equipped vehicles.
What is the GMC Yukon warranty?
- 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
- 3-year /36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty
What engine comes with the GMC Yukon Denali ultimate?
This V8 engine engine comes with, direct fuel injection producing 420hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
The truck is mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission with manual shifting mode.
What are the interior features of the GMC Yukon Denali ultimate?
The interior design of the Denali models is unique, featuring a wood-trimmed dashboard and expertly hand-stitched leather upholstery. Drivers of the SLT and AT4 models can enjoy the added convenience of a power-sliding center console. But if you want to take it up a notch, the Denali comes standard with this feature, allowing you to easily adjust the console’s position on a 10-inch track to make room for bulkier first-row cargo, such as a backpack or purse. Additionally, smaller items can be safely tucked away in the console’s hidden cubbies. And when it comes to cargo space, the larger XL model truly shines, offering an impressive maximum of 145 cubic feet with all of its seats put down.
The GMC Yukon infotainment system has equipped all of its Yukon models with a generously-sized infotainment display, featuring the latest and most user-friendly interface. The SLE, SLT, and AT4 models feature a tall display situated in the center of the dashboard, while the Denali takes it up a notch with a more sophisticated look, thanks to its embedded display surrounded by bright chrome detailing. With standard equipment including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration, as well as a Wi-Fi hotspot, you can stay connected while on the go. An optional Bose audio system is available, while navigation capabilities are also available at an extra cost.
How does the GMC Yukon Denali ultimate drive?
I have two perspectives to answer this question:
As a fairly tall, family man, The Denali name is already synonymous with total luxury and ultimate SUV (no pun intended). It’s a vehicle that not only satisfies family daily needs, but much more than that. It’s the do all and do it well vehicle.
As a car enthusiast, It does it well, but it also looks good doing it. Attractive body language, big unique wheels, rich leather interior with an impressive fit and finish, powerful V8, towing capacity, ultra high tech…what else?
An absolute top contender for the segment and still manages to come in right below $100K. I give it my ULTIMATE recommendation.
GMC Yukon Denali ultimate Features
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Electronic Limited Slip Differential
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
- Hitch Guidance with Hitch View
- 22″ Machined Wheels
- 18 Speaker Bose Performance Series
- Multicolor Head-Up Display
- Wireless Charging
- 3 Years OnStar Premium Plan: Remote Access Plan Safety & Security Plan
Unlimited WiFi Data Plan
- SiriusXM Radio Capable, Trial Included with Subscription Sold Separately
- 10.2″ Diag. Color Touch-Screen, GMC Premium Infotainment System
- 3 Years of GMC Connected Services
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Seat Media System
- Sunroof, Power, Panoramic
- Heated and Ventilated Front Bucket Power Seats
- Full Grain Leather Seats
- 16-Way Power Front Seats with Massage
- Second Row Heated Bucket Seats, Power Release
- Third row 60/40 Split Bench, Power Fold
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Power Sliding Center Console
- Sport Pedal Cover Kit
- LED Headlamps and Taillamps
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- LED Front Fog Lamps
- Hands Free Power Liftgate
- Dual Exhaust with Dual Tips
- Assist Steps, Power
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Intellibeam Auto High Beams
- HD Surround Vision
- Rear Pedestrian Alert
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
- Reverse Automatic Braking
- Advanced Security Package
- Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist
- Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert
*Features available with Denali Ultimate trim
For more information about the GMC Yukon visit: